About T & P
The training and placement office would have a committee consisting of the Placement Officer, one faculty and one student from each department that helps to carry effective functionalities and able to produce good outcomes from this wing. This committee would prepare a plan of training activities in the beginning of every academic year that helps to the students to achieve better placements. The main objectives that the Training and Placements wing are to –
- Provide the awareness to the students about the skills that are required to meet the industry needs.
- To reduce the gap between academics and industry needs, series of training programmes will be provided to the students..
- Conduct various seminars to the students by the alumni of RGMCET who are working at reputed MNCs.
- Provide campus interviews for the final year students.
- Provide the opportunities to the students for participating in various internships.
- Provide various sessions to the students for discussing the technical skills along with the required skills for placements by industry experts as part of Industry Institute Interaction.