Vision and Mission
The philosophical thoughts and treasured principles of the founder chairman are the basic canons that govern the working of the College. These are translated into vision, mission and goals of the College. All stakeholders of the College: the management, faculty, staff and students consider these as biblical rules and work in unison to further the cause of education.
Mission and Purpose
- To build a world class undergraduate program with all required infrastructure that provides strong theoretical knowledge supplemented by the state of art skills.
- To establish postgraduate programs in basic and cutting edge technologies.
- To create conducive ambiance to induce and nurture research
- To turn young graduates to success oriented entrepreneurs
- To develop linkage with industries to have strong industry institute interaction
- To offer demand driven courses to meet the needs of the industry and society
- To inculcate human values and ethos into the education system for an all-round development of students
- The College has set to achieve its vision by translating its mission and purpose into Long Term and Short Term Goals.